Formed in 1965, the CSI has been instrumental in guiding the Indian IT industry down the right path since its formative years. The organisation has grown to an enviable size of 100,000 strong members consisting of professionals with varied backgrounds including Software developers, Scientists, Academicians, Project Managers, CIO’s , CTO’s & IT vendors to just name a few.
Computer Society of India (CSI) JIMS, Greater Noida Student Branch is one of the student branches of CSI Fraternity. We are a group of like-minded tech-enthusiasts, who wish to create impeccable experiences for the World.
Today the CSI takes pride in being the largest and most professionally managed association of and for IT professionals in India. The purposes of the Society are scientific and educational directed towards the advancement of the theory and practice of computer science and IT.
1. To be a part of the distinguished fraternity of famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians through Networking
2. Professional Development at Individual level
3. Training and Certification in futuristic areas
4. International Competitions and association with International bodies like IFIP and SEARCC
5. Career Support
6. CSI Awards
7. Various Publications
1. Eligibility for nomination of best Student Branch award
Invitation for all Regional/State/National student conventions/conferences and competitions
2. Concessional rates for CSI Conferences and Tutorials for student members
3. Opportunity for students to interact with Industry professionals and chalk out a career path
4. Eligibility to publish articles in CSI communications and journal for student members
5. Eligibility to be nominated for the best Student paper in CSI communications
6. Eligibility for CSI funded minor projects (for College Students)
7. CSI Certification and Training programs at discounted rates for students
Mr. Pankaj Singh Yadav (B.Tech, M.E.) an alumnus of NITTTR, Chandigarh is currently working as Assistant Professor in CSE Department of JIMS, Gr. Noida. He is having more than 12 years of teaching and research experience. He had published more than 15 research paper in different journals of repute like IEEE, Springer. He had been awarded the best innovative teacher in NCR by Ghaziabad management association. He had delivered a funded project to DST (Govt. of India). He had organized more than 20 funded workshops as coordinator and established 5 research excellence centres.
He is Nomination Committee Chairman of CSI Ghaziabad Chapter. He possess OBE, R Programming, Python Programming, AWS cloud, Agile Scrum, Machine Learning and IOT certification. He had delivered more than 20 expert talks on recent technologies in various national training programs.
Arth Nangia is Computer science engineering student who is passionate about tech, management, and business industry. He is the Founding Directorate of ENACTUS JEMTEC, a group of students who uses their entrepreneurial powers to make a better world for us all. From mentoring students in various non-profits and edu-tech organisations like Girl-script, WeCBR or CsCodershub to serving the lead positions at these organisations he has shown a track record of bringing great achievements for the organisations. Apart from these all, He is feverish about arts & culture.